Yume Sakura High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yume Sakura High

Reject reality~ Substitute your own!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Events

In School:

September 7th: School Begins!

October 31st: Halloween Dance

Out of School:

September 18th-October 2nd (Weekends only): Autumn Harvest Fair

What Time Is It?
Top posters
Insanity
Fenikkusu Seafood, Restaurant and Cafe Vote_lcapFenikkusu Seafood, Restaurant and Cafe Voting_barFenikkusu Seafood, Restaurant and Cafe Vote_rcap 
Izumi Isamu
Fenikkusu Seafood, Restaurant and Cafe Vote_lcapFenikkusu Seafood, Restaurant and Cafe Voting_barFenikkusu Seafood, Restaurant and Cafe Vote_rcap 
Ayumu Haru
Vincent Earl
Schrodinger
Yagiri Lux
Constantine
Jillian
Latest topics
» Jillian...
Fenikkusu Seafood, Restaurant and Cafe EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 11:32 am by Jillian

» Costume Shop
Fenikkusu Seafood, Restaurant and Cafe EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 8:16 am by Vincent Earl

» Fubuki Iwari
Fenikkusu Seafood, Restaurant and Cafe EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 7:51 pm by Constantine

» Fenikkusu Seafood, Restaurant and Cafe
Fenikkusu Seafood, Restaurant and Cafe EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 3:43 pm by Izumi Isamu

» Vincent Ceil's Samsung S5230
Fenikkusu Seafood, Restaurant and Cafe EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 3:14 pm by Insanity

» Vincent Ciel Housing..
Fenikkusu Seafood, Restaurant and Cafe EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 2:56 pm by Vincent Earl

» Earl Ciel Vincent
Fenikkusu Seafood, Restaurant and Cafe EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 11:31 am by Izumi Isamu

» Izumi's Car
Fenikkusu Seafood, Restaurant and Cafe EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 10:13 am by Insanity

» Lux, Yagiri Iri
Fenikkusu Seafood, Restaurant and Cafe EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 10:10 am by Insanity

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Forum
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:27 pm
Statistics
We have 8 registered users
The newest registered user is Jillian

Our users have posted a total of 92 messages in 53 subjects

Fenikkusu Seafood, Restaurant and Cafe

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Insanity
Admin
Insanity

Bank Account
$: 35

Fenikkusu Seafood, Restaurant and Cafe Empty
PostSubject: Fenikkusu Seafood, Restaurant and Cafe   Fenikkusu Seafood, Restaurant and Cafe EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 5:48 pm

Fenikkusu Seafood, Restaurant and Cafe Japanese-restaurant-big

Seafood/Restaurant:
Salads [Choice of mix and dressings]..................................$6
Steak [choice of cooking preference]...................................$10
"3" [Choice of maine lobster, citrus swordfish, or simple fillets served with butter-garlic shrimp and sweet potato "chips"]---$15
Stuffed Clams....................................................................$7
Wine Selection [Red, White, Bordeaux or simply Home-Brewed "Dragon Claw" Beer]..........$20 for one glass and three re-fills.
Italian-Styled Chicken with a baked potato................................ $12
Pasta Bowl [choice of any kind of pasta with any kind of sauce].....$12

Cafe:
Coffee [choice of flavorings, temp, and toppings]....................Sm. $3 Md. $5 Lg. $7
Danish [strawberry, apple pie, raspberry, cheese]...................$3
Baguette..............................................................................$5 per loaf
Tea [your choice of flavor and temp]...................................... Sm. $2 Md. $5 Lg. $6
Coffee Cakes.......................................................................$1 per cake
Red Velvet Cupcakes............................................................$1 per cupcake
Back to top Go down
https://yumesakurahigh.rpg-board.net
Izumi Isamu

Izumi Isamu

Bank Account

PostSubject: Re: Fenikkusu Seafood, Restaurant and Cafe   Fenikkusu Seafood, Restaurant and Cafe EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 10:12 am

Zu walked into the resturant with Kokie, sitting down at the table the waitor led them to. He put down two menues down in front of them and said he'd be right back for their order. Zu opened the menu and looked through it, seeing a whole bunch of good food. "Good choice in resturant! They have good food here~" Zu said smiling at Kokie.
Back to top Go down
Insanity
Admin
Insanity

Bank Account

PostSubject: Re: Fenikkusu Seafood, Restaurant and Cafe   Fenikkusu Seafood, Restaurant and Cafe EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 10:36 am

"I know right? I love this place. Oh and even though it doesn't say it on the menu, there's water and soda to drink too, by the way. I used to come here a lot with my parents." Kokie smiled warmly and flipped through the menu. She was definately in a meat kinda mood, so she decided on the steak done rare (practically raw would be better for her, as she was after all a vampire). "So....Whatcha wanna talk about?" she asked calmly, tilting her head to the side.
Back to top Go down
Izumi Isamu

Izumi Isamu

Bank Account

PostSubject: Re: Fenikkusu Seafood, Restaurant and Cafe   Fenikkusu Seafood, Restaurant and Cafe EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 10:47 am

Zu nodded to what she said and then continued to look at her menu. She saw Italian-Styled Chicken with a baked potato and her stomach began to churn. "I think im going to get the Italian Chicken with a baked potato. Well, my stomach is." She laughed lightly. "What are you going to get?" She looked around the restaurant, looking at the layout and the people. Zu liked this place because it was just a peaceful place and nice. "Whatever you want to talk about~" Zu smiled at her slightly, not knowing what to say.
Back to top Go down
Insanity
Admin
Insanity

Bank Account

PostSubject: Re: Fenikkusu Seafood, Restaurant and Cafe   Fenikkusu Seafood, Restaurant and Cafe EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 2:14 pm

Kokoro nodded as Zu said what she wanted. "That's a good one. I'm getting a rare steak." She rolled her eyes at the last part jokingly. She pulled a notebook from her backpack and began to jot down notes for a story. "I don't know what to talk about...maybe, school?" She shrugged slightly and glanced up at her. The waiter came back and asked what they would be having. "Rare steak and a Diet Coke please, thank you sir." She smiled up at him with that fake polite smile that she so often used. She felt her good mood slipping away for some reason. She forced the smile to stay in place as Zu ordered, and then as the waiter walked away, she let it out in a sigh. "Stupid mood swing." she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Izumi Isamu

Izumi Isamu

Bank Account

PostSubject: Re: Fenikkusu Seafood, Restaurant and Cafe   Fenikkusu Seafood, Restaurant and Cafe EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 2:28 pm

Zu laughed at what Kokie was ordering. "How did i know?" Zu felt really hungry all of a sudden but she ignored it and waited for the food to come in a while. "We can talk about whatever comes to us. School is fine though." She saw the waitor come back and she ordered her meal and he walked away. "Are you ready for school tomorrow?" She asked not knowing how to start a conversation with people. Zu knew she was going to miss summer like hell. She hated having to deal with school but if she dropped out, she would have a horrible life. She wanted to be sucessful but it took a lot of work.

Back to top Go down
Insanity
Admin
Insanity

Bank Account

PostSubject: Re: Fenikkusu Seafood, Restaurant and Cafe   Fenikkusu Seafood, Restaurant and Cafe EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 3:22 pm

Kokie forced the smile back to her lips and put on a false air of happiness. "Yeah, I'm pretty psyched. First year of high school...ya know?" she smiled weakly. She felt awkward...like something was wrong with her. She began to imagine it...walking into the high school building and having everyone just turn away, ignore her. She sighed without really realizing that she had done so. The lines from a poem she had once wrote sprung to mind...
Who am I, to change the world...just another pretty face, down right fake...
Back to top Go down
Izumi Isamu

Izumi Isamu

Bank Account

PostSubject: Re: Fenikkusu Seafood, Restaurant and Cafe   Fenikkusu Seafood, Restaurant and Cafe EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 3:27 pm

Zu saw right through her. "Stop faking it, i hate it when you do that around me." She was kinda getting annoyed but only because she didn't like her best friend faking around her. "I'm going to be honest. The first day isn't going to be magical. You either socialize and get to know new people or you are dont and are alone. Just be yourself. I cant stress that enough. Don't pretend to be something your not." Zu was trying the best to help things go smoothly for her but she had to meet her half way at least.
Back to top Go down
Insanity
Admin
Insanity

Bank Account

PostSubject: Re: Fenikkusu Seafood, Restaurant and Cafe   Fenikkusu Seafood, Restaurant and Cafe EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 3:39 pm

Kokoro shut down at Zu's words. She felt cold. If she was going to stop faking it, she would just bear it all. "You don't want me to fake it...but you most likely don't want to deal with who I am and how I feel." she said coldly, folding her hands in her lap. "I don't know who I am. I can't be something I don't know...because it's not there." she looked up, her eyes sharp and harsh. "But if you want to pretend that I'm capable...have fun." she tossed 25 dollars on the table as the waiter came back, and picked up the steak in her hands, walking away without another word.
Back to top Go down
Izumi Isamu

Izumi Isamu

Bank Account

PostSubject: Re: Fenikkusu Seafood, Restaurant and Cafe   Fenikkusu Seafood, Restaurant and Cafe EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 3:43 pm

Zu watched her have her fit and sighed heavily when she stalked away. "Thank you anyways." She said with a slight smile when she waiter came back. She stood up and walked out of the restaurant feeling numb. This is why she didn't like having close friends, they make you walk a long way home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fenikkusu Seafood, Restaurant and Cafe   Fenikkusu Seafood, Restaurant and Cafe Empty

Back to top Go down

Fenikkusu Seafood, Restaurant and Cafe
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yume Sakura High :: Outside Town :: The Mall-
Jump to: